5 Things You Should Know About Dental Implants
Missing teeth might not cause pain or discomfort until there is enough of them missing to disrupt the balance inside your mouth. Teeth loss—especially multiple teeth loss—is not just a cosmetic problem. It can lead to jaw bone issues and other oral health problems over time when not addressed. For instance, the lack of stimulation in the jaw bones can make them deteriorate and cause bite problems. Just as teeth loss can impact your physical appearance and facial structure, it can also have adverse effects on your health, self-esteem, and your overall wellbeing.
Fortunately, there are better ways to remedy permanent teeth loss than often painful dentures. Dental implants are great alternatives to false teeth as they act as more natural replacements to lost teeth. Below are some interesting facts about dental implants Montreal you should know about:
- Implants are by far the most effective tooth replacement solutions to missing teeth. Dental implantation has proven extremely safe and effective over the last years, with at least 95% success rate in patients. Further developments in technologies, techniques, materials, and applications used for dental implants make them even more viable options for more people.
- Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Unlike dentures that only restore the visible parts of teeth, implants replace the natural structure and function of lost root by fusing the material with the gum and bone tissue. This gives the restoration a more natural look and feel, while enhancing stability and longevity.
- Dental implants restore your ability to chew. They are the most stable form of teeth replacement, restoring your natural chewing abilities by 70% compared to only about 20-30% with the help of removable dentures.
- Implants help preserve oral structures. They stimulate natural bone growth, thus preventing bone loss especially in the jaw. This prevents sagging around the mouth, which is common in patients who have lost some of their teeth.
- Dental implants Montreal are the most preferred tooth replacement options because of their permanent benefits. They restore tooth structure and provide better longevity than other tooth replacement remedies like dentures.
Alpha Dental Clinic offers affordable dental services—including dental implantation and permanent tooth replacement procedures—to help you restore and maintain dental health. The clinic is ever expanding, now providing services over two locations, including Montreal and Brossard. Alpha Dental is the place to call for top-notch, affordable dental care, professional services, and emergency dental care, offering everything you need under one roof.